Available, delivery time: 10-15 Tage
The GT100E is the IoT variant of the GL100E and a modern, versatile and very cost-effective HMI touch panel with 7'' screen diagonal and a resolution of 1,024 * 600 pixels from Kinco with Ethernet interface. It has an integrated VPN remote maintenance and remote download function and automatically connects to a remote maintenance server in Frankfurt, e.g. via a router, if an Internet connection is available.
The HMI is programmed via the free Kinco DTools software. You can find this further down on this page as a download. The software is available in German language.
You can connect PLCs, frequency converters and other devices that you want to visualize or control via Ethernet and serial interface. The touch panel offers you a versatile range of functions and simple graphical configuration of PLC communication. The touch panel is ideal for machine controls or smaller plant control elements.
The device supports communication with over 60 different PLC models, including Siemens S7-200, S7-1200/1500, S7-300/400, LOGO!, Modbus RTU/TCP (Master and Slave), Allen Bradley, Thinget, Mitsubishi FX, Beckhoff ADS, BACnet and many others.
- Various graphical elements for display and operation .
- Individual graphic elements and images possible .
- Extensive data logging
- Recipe management
- VNC server and client for remote control (e.g. from smartphone or browser)
- PDF display on the HMI (new)
- User management and security
- Alarms and Events
- Individual language switching for users programmable via text tables .
- C macros for complex calculations
- Program and recipe download via USB, USB stick, or Ethernet
- FTP server to retrieve CSVs and log files .
- XY graphs with up to 64 characteristics possible, histograms .
- Generation and display of QR codes .
- Scheduler for calendar controlled functions .
Kinco HMI are now in use at well over 100 of our customers in Germany.
We are convinced that Kinco's HMI touch panels also open up a particularly cost-effective way for you, as an automation or machine and plant manufacturer, to provide your customers with modern and versatile user interfaces.
0 of 0 reviews
Neue Kinco IoT-Serie
Kunden haben sich auch angesehen