90-minute Teamviewer training (live) on basic functions of Kinco DTools.
Next date Friday, 04.03.2022 10:00 am to 11:40 am (with break).
With this training you will learn how to program the Kinco Green Series HMI with the German software version of Kinco DTools. After the training, you will be able to create your own first Kinco HMI projects.
Contents of the basic training:
- Create Kinco HMI project and select HMI type.
- Configure PLC communication e.g. Modbus or Siemens PLC.
- Components of DTools - windows and components.
- Number inputs
- Integrate your own graphics
- Use toolbars
- Variable list (symbolic variables)
- Switch windows
- Data transfer
- Project download / upload
To participate in the training, you can order it directly in the store. You will then receive from us the calendar date with the appropriate link. For the training you only need a PC with Internet connection. Camera or microphone are not needed, you can ask questions via chat.
If the date does not fit, but there is interest in the future, please send a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then inform you as soon as there is a new training date.