- HMI touch panels
- Compact PLC
- Drive technology
- More products
- Help & Service
Our technology is a real competitive advantage for machine builders and system integrators. On this page you will find examples of some of our users from the mechanical engineering and integration sectors. They can score points with their customers with many advantages of our product range:
- many automation projects can be implemented much more cost-effectively with our automation technology
- the many communication drivers and openness make it easier to connect the devices to control systems from customer specifications, with only minor adjustments to the project
- the software is free of charge for all employees; there are no license costs for workstations or extensions
- the functional scope of our technology is huge, there are few limits to creativity in project implementation for customer requirements
- A remote maintenance function is already integrated into our HMI at no extra cost
Customer application: "Dirty In - Clean Out!", under this motto DICO Technik has been developing complete car washes, individual units, self-service and suction systems, and supporting systems such as video monitoring and payment solutions for 25 years. For program selection and display, DICO also relies on Kinco's HMI.
Customer application: Fischer Elektroplanung is an engineering company for refrigeration and many other applications. With Kinco HMI, the company was able to optimize its customers' mobile refrigeration systems and offer affordable and powerful remote maintenance.
Customer application: HMI GmbH is a versatile service provider for special machine construction, electrical engineering, control cabinet construction and machine and plant programming. Kinco HMI enables the company to respond flexibly to customer requirements.
Customer application: In 2018, the ENOTEC team was looking for a visualization solution for a particularly price-sensitive project for its CEMTEC® gas sampling system. The system is used for gas analysis in rotary kilns, for example in cement production. ENOTEC used the particularly low-cost HMI touch panels from Kinco and spstiger. The 4" and 7" devices were used in the control cabinet of the gas extraction system and enable the customer's operating team to control, parameterize and monitor the system.
Customer application: Zwaka Werkzeugbau GmbH is a versatile service provider for special machine construction, tool making, constuction and machine and system programming. With Kinco HMI and PLC, the company can implement customer projects flexibly and cost-effectively.