The GT070E-4G is the IoT variant of the GL070E with integrated 4G (LTE) modem and a modern, versatile and very cost-effective HMI touch panel with 7'' screen diagonal and a resolution of 800 * 480 pixels from Kinco with Ethernet interface. It has an integrated VPN remote maintenance and remote download function and automatically connects to a remote maintenance server with the appropriate SIM card. In addition to 4G (LTE), the modem also supports UMTS and GSM.
The HMI is programmed via the free Kinco DTools software. You can find this further down on this page as a download. The software is available in German language.
You can connect PLCs, frequency converters and other devices that you want to visualize or control via Ethernet and serial interface. The touch panel offers you a versatile range of functions and simple graphical configuration of PLC communication. The touch panel is ideal for machine controls or smaller plant control elements.
The device supports communication with over 60 different PLC models, including Siemens S7-200, S7-1200/1500, S7-300/400, LOGO!, Modbus RTU/TCP (Master and Slave), Allen Bradley, Thinget, Mitsubishi FX, Beckhoff ADS, BACnet and many others.
- Various graphical elements for display and operation .
- Individual graphic elements and images possible .
- Extensive data logging
- Recipe management
- VNC server and client for remote control (e.g. from smartphone or browser)
- PDF display on the HMI (new)
- User management and security
- Alarms and Events
- Individual language switching for users programmable via text tables .
- C macros for complex calculations
- Program and recipe download via USB, USB stick, or Ethernet
- FTP server to retrieve CSVs and log files .
- XY graphs with up to 64 characteristics possible, histograms .
- Generation and display of QR codes .
- Scheduler for calendar controlled functions .
Note for new customers: You can test this device for 30 days without obligation. This device is of course also available for existing customers to order normally at the price shown.
This is how the test works for new customers: the first time you order this device, we offer you a 30-day return policy.
Within 30 days, you can return this device to us as a first-time buyer.
You will not pay the invoice until the trial period is over and you have decided to use the device.
To do so, order this device normally, we will automatically ship initial orders as a trial device.
If you have any technical questions during the trial, feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Kinco HMI are now in use at well over 100 of our customers in Germany.
We are convinced that Kinco's HMI touch panels also open up a particularly cost-effective way for you, as an automation or machine and plant manufacturer, to provide your customers with modern and versatile operator interfaces.
0 of 0 reviews
Kinco HMI IoT
Hier findet ihr die Software für die aktuellen Kinco HMI
- HMI and PLC connecting guide.pdf (20.47 MiB)
Handbuch zur SPS-Anbindung der Kinco HMI (englisch) für Kinco DTools (auch in DTools über Hilfe erreichbar)
- Kinco DTools User Manual.pdf (15.72 MiB)
Nutzerhandbuch (englisch) für Kinco DTools (auch in DTools über Hilfe erreichbar)
- KincoCatalog_HMI_K1E20_2012_DE.pdf (4.39 MiB)
Kinco HMI Produktkatalog (deutsch)
- Kinco_DTools.zip (541.28 MiB)
Kinco DTools Programmiersoftware für Kinco HMI (Vollversion kostenfrei auch in deutscher Sprache)